The Ladybug Festival
Market Street (between 2nd and 3rd streets)
Thursday, July 20th 2017
Festival Hours: 5pm to 11pm
Vendor Set Up: 3:00pm
Vendors will be allotted one 10x10 ft space on the street.
One space is $60, please include how many spaces you would like in your application.
Tents, tables, chairs, and electric will NOT be provided.
No pets please.
This is a RAIN or SHINE event, no refunds.
No selling or displaying of any firearms, knives, or weapons
All vendors must provide information on product/service being and Facebook page and website links.
Questions? Please email email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed by Gable Music Ventures. Approved applicants will be notified on an ongoing basis. Payment is due by July 1 – notification for instruction for payment to come pending approval
Vendors are strongly encouraged to obtain a space covering as there is no shade/rain protection on Market Street. All vendors must have weights available in case of strong gusts of wind. Tents with guide/support lines are strictly prohibited.
Tables and Chairs
All vendors are required to supply their own tables and chairs.
Sales People at the Tents
People knowledgeable of the items for sale must be present in vendor tents at all times during the Ladybug Festival. Children under the age of 16 will not be allowed to sell unless accompanied by an adult knowledgeable of the items for sale.
- All vendors will display their products in a clean and safe manner.
- At the close of the show, vendors will clean their immediate area and remove all boxes, packing materials and trash.
- Vendors should operate their business in a professional manner at all times.
- All vendors will be responsible for the actions of their employees and/or agents.
- Possession of weapons / firearms, fireworks, gambling, use of alcohol or drugs, or disorderly conduct by a vendor or his/her employees will result in immediate removal from the event.
All vendors are expected to carry their own liability insurance. You will be asked to sign a vendor agreement upon acceptance for the event.
Be a Performer
Building Community in Wilmington
About Gable Music Ventures
Be A Sponsor